Situation: The administration of a new charter school wanted to implement a system to track student information, produce progress reports and report cards, and manage administrative and government reporting.
Solution: Macro Connect worked with the school to utilize PowerSchool to manage many core functions of the school, including:
- Student attendance
- Classroom grades
- Progress reports and report cards
- Class schedules
- Reporting for the State of Michigan and No Child Left Behind
- A centralized web-based database makes State and No Child Left Behind reporting easier than ever using templates that automatically populate forms
- Online grade books track student assignments and attendance.
- The system can be accessed anywhere there is an internet connection via a web interface.
- Administration and counselors have instant access to current student grade information and reporting.
- Progress reports, report cards and transcripts can easily be printed from the information stored in PowerSchool
Alternate application: PowerSchool could be implemented in a number of educational settings and can be scaled to manage single schools or entire districts. It frees up staff time currently spent compiling paper records for data entry. Due to the web-based interface, Macro Connect can support many PowerSchool functions remotely.
PowerSchool is a copyright of Pearson Education, Inc. and is not a product of Macro Connect.